High Combat II
Hi-Combat II™ is the ultimate in fire fighting hose technology for aggressive interior combat operations. Its unique 4-part construction design gives professional combat firefighters the performance, flexibility and endurance to deal with the toughest challenges.
* Weight is uncoupled
With higher kink, heat, abrasion and chemical resistance, lower drag coefficiency and unique anti-burst technology, Hi-Combat II's super powerful attributes set standards for fire hose that every fire fighter deserves.
• Friction loss at 200 gpm is over 15% less than regular 1-3/4" hose.
• Kink Resistance exceeds that of conventional jacketed hose.
• Drag Coefficiency is the lowest of any fire hose we have tested making it easier to pull during attack operations.
• Abrasion resistant outer jacket is designed and manufactured to withstand a minimum of 2000 cycles on the U.L. abrasion test and 12,000 cycles on the F.M abrasion test programs.
• Anti-burst Technology ensures it will not burst catastrophically even with a 1/2" diameter hole through both the jacket and liner.
• Hi-Combat can withstand a surface temperature of 1000°F for a minimum of 45 seconds, at a static pressure of 100 psi.
• Cold Resistant to at least -36°F.
• Chemical Resistant liner protects from exposure to water and contamination by most chemical substances, hydrocarbons, oils and grease.
• Available as 1-3/4" line and 2-1/2" big flow line, ideal for master stream operations and high rise fire fighting.